Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Moment

Be in the moment -- my moment is discontented with what I could be doing in that moment which is other than what I'm doing. I can't be in the moment. I have to stand outside of the moment, like being in outterspace looking at the Earth, that there is so much more than the square of sidewalk I'm on.

One moment out of many -- forgiving perspective; yet, sometimes I just want to hide. Sensory overload. Too much energy. Not there, my energy is calling for something else. I just don't fit into the moment. I feel that I don't fit into most moments -- unless I'm being productive. Hung up on practicality. Ironically, just breathing is all I have going for me right now. I don't believe in "just breathe." It doesn't help anything. Breathing is involuntary anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment