Friday, November 19, 2010

Eicosanoids - my new favorite thing, well, more like the coolest thing about which I've learned lately

Mind Overload -- Instead of it all pouring it, it's clogged up.  They go undone anyway.  One thought and before it's finished its rampage, another.  Then, in this limbo-esque place I'm in, experiences of people come in, as if I have to be on a certain wavelength to have human experience thoughts, opposed to just my own.  Then, different chemicals become activated, responding to the thoughts, mirroring the original response of the experience -- emotions spark and I become annoyed, pissed off, aggitated, just like I was then. 

Damn you, brain.  I wish I could just turn you off. 

Information overload -- is there such a thing?  I guess it depends on the source.  Read this, then that, learn from my own experience.  One replaces the other. It's this, because I read it in this book, regardless of that which my own body has shown me.  Lost in the information.  But I love it. I want to know.  Then I read something that says the oppposite.  I want the truth!  The truth is lost somewhere between here and there.  I don't know.  Then another answer is found, opposing what was already read. But this one is better, it tells me what I want to hear; I'll go with that. 

And thus the human experience.  What I want to hear, what you want to hear.  I can't hear you, because you're not telling me what I want to hear.  Do we really listen?  What a waste of a lovely sense we have.  Are we really fair to one another?  If I tell you what you're looking for, even if it's not my truth, I'll get what I want; I'll get the job.  Anyway...      

No comments:

Post a Comment